Account Manager Job DescriptionThe Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of customer support, including technical support, software training and managing ongoing relationships. The Account Manager needs to know our customer’s business and help them achieve their goals by adopting our mobile platform. A key aspect of this role is demonstrating the value of the MobileUp platform through adoption metrics and facilitating the renewal process.
Duties of the Account Manager
- Engaging with customers to answer technical and configuration questions
- Interact with the Engineering team to define and prioritize feature enhancements
- Provide customer software training
- Review software adoption metrics with customers with the goal of meeting a customer’s strategic goals
- Learn customer’s needs and objectives by building strong relationships
- Give product presentations to customers that include new software releases
- Managing the client renewal process, which includes initiating customer contact, presenting contracts and facilitating the renewal process
- Delivering webinars and other customer facing presentations
- Working with customers to develop success stories and case studies focused on the successful use of the MobileUp platform
- Two years of experience in software technical support or account management
- Experience implementing customers in a SaaS model
- Experience working with customers configuring software
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Team player
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health, dental, and vision, based in Overland Park, Kansas. We are not considering remote candidates or offering relocation at this time.
To apply, please send a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.