Customer Support Specialist
MobileUp Software is a community engagement technology company. Our mobile delivery platform helps groups, organizations, and institutions increase engagement by providing mobile solutions that deliver personalized experiences anytime, anywhere. In short, we are a team working hard to build the best mobile engagement platform possible.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll work with our Customer Success Team to ensure that our customers and partners are as successful as possible. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer and partner needs, communicating solutions, and solving problems. If you believe that you are qualified for this position, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respond to incoming customer support requests by email, phone, or chat in a timely fashion
- Identify, document, research, and resolve technical problems that customers may experience
- Log and track escalations to the Engineering Team when necessary
- Assist with the creation of help documentation and videos – both for internal use and use by our customers or partners
- Support our Account Managers with client retention activities – may include customer data imports and solution buildout
- Support our Onboarding Specialists with client onboarding – may include guiding clients through the app creation, design, and training process
- Maintain a working knowledge of new and existing features and functionality
- Participate in testing of both new and existing features and functionality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Experience working with software/SaaS applications
- Experience or an interest in working with HTML, CSS, and Photoshop
- Experience with customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to help people succeed
- A willingness to learn new things, and an aptitude for technology
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health, dental, and vision, based in Overland Park, Kansas. We are not considering remote candidates or offering relocation at this time.
To apply, please send a résumé to email@example.com.