As a Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for building and establishing relationships with Affinity based organizations (Associations and other Non Profits) across North America. Using strong communication skills, you’ll balance contacting inbound leads and generating self-sourced leads to build a robust sales pipeline, while also working closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards MobileUp’s mission.
What You’ll Do
- Position the value of MobileUp’s solutions to prospects and deliver compelling product demos tailored to their needs
- Educate prospects on how our solutions can help them achieve their goals
- Build and manage a robust opportunity pipeline through cold-calls, marketing-leads, and customer referrals
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date information on prospects within Salesforce and then leveraging Outreach and ZoomInfo as sales enablement tools
- Close business at or above quota level
- Build a strong team of individuals to assist in meeting the corporate goals
What We’re Looking For
- Strong work ethic
- High energy with a desire to meet and exceed goals
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity – doing what’s best for the customer and MobileUp
- Consistent organization and attention to detail
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in sales or business development is strongly preferred
At MobileUp, we encourage and believe strongly in a work-life balance and providing opportunities for individual professional development that allows each team member to contribute and grow to their full potential.
MobileUp is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are the next MobileUp team member, send us your resume, tell us what you have done, and tell us what you want to do now.
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health, dental, and vision, based in Overland Park, Kansas. We are not considering remote candidates or offering relocation at this time.
To apply, please send a résumé to email@example.com.