MobileUp Software is currently seeking associate, mid- level and senior software engineers to join its development team!
MobileUp is focused on providing cutting-edge mobile solutions to its client-base that provide best-in-class engagement of their end-users. We put a heavy emphasis on data analytics that empower our clients to tune their engagement experiences for maximum effect.
As a software engineer at MobileUp, you’ll not only be responsible for the implementation of engineering solutions, but have a stake in shaping the future of native mobile application online engagement through our award-winning mobile platform.
- Work with a team of engineers in a lean agile environment to solve problems
- Participate in requirement discussions and provide technical feedback
- Write testable and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews and group coding exercises
- Strong desire to learn and find new ways to solve problems
- Ability to write testable code
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of Agile concepts
- Ability to understand data access patterns
- Two or more years of experience with modern programming languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Node/JS)
- Experience working with web and/or mobile frameworks (e.g. ReactJS/React Native, Flutter, Angular)
- Ability to adapt quickly based upon feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred but not required, equivalent experience welcome
- Knowledge of cloud and microservices architectures
- Experience working with AWS (Azure or Amazon) and specifically Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito, API Gateway, AppSync, SNS, SQS and CloudFormation
- Experience with with Node.is/TypeScript
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with C# (.Net Core)
- Experience with ReactJS and/or React Native
- Experience with CSS
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health, dental, and vision, based in Overland Park, Kansas. We are not considering remote candidates or offering relocation at this time.
To apply, please send a résumé to email@example.com.