MobileUp Software is currently seeking a mid-level software engineer to join its development team!
MobileUp is focused on providing cutting-edge mobile solutions to its client-base that provide best-in-class engagement of their end-users. We put a heavy emphasis on data analytics that empower our clients to tune their engagement experiences for maximum effect.
As a software engineer at MobileUp, you’ll not only be responsible for the implementation of engineering solutions, but have a stake in shaping the future of native mobile application online engagement through our award-winning mobile platform.
- Write quality, reusable code with both front- and back-end web technologies
- Ability to work from and create technical specifications that follow the shop development guidelines
- Thoroughly test code for deployment to production environments
- Participate in agile software development methodology via self-documenting process and ceremonies therein
- Must be passionate about web and mobile technology
- Two or more years experience with C#, ASP.NET/MVC, and Microsoft stack
- Experience writing to external APIs and consuming JSON data
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred but not required, equivalent experience welcome
- Self-sufficient with the desire to make a strong contribution to a startup environment
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and Domain Driven Design
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with third-party development teams
- Experience with native mobile applications (Swift, Objective C, Java, etc)
- Experience with Cordova/Ionic
- Experience in design/UX
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health, dental, and vision, based in Overland Park, Kansas. We are not considering remote candidates or offering relocation at this time.
To apply, please send a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.